Do you have questions? We are happy to provide as many answers as we can below. Please reach to us if you are still unsure!
I am Stuck in a Login Loop
Should you encounter this problem. I would like you to first clear your browser cache. Follow the steps below.
1. Click the three-dot menu at the top-right corner, then select History. Alternatively, you can press Ctrl+H.
2. Choose Clear browsing data from the left column.
3. Once the dialog box appears, tick the Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files options. Set the time range to All time, then click Clear data.
1. Select the hamburger button at the top right corner, then go to Options -> Privacy & Security.
2. Navigate to the Cookies and Site Data section and select Clear data.
3. Tick the Cookies and Site Data and Cached Web Content options, then click Clear.
1. Navigate to Preferences -> Privacy. Alternatively, you can press Command+.
2. Select Remove All Website Data button, then click Remove Now.
1. Click the three-dot menu at the top right corner, then select History. You can also press Ctrl + H.
2. Select the Clear history link to open the Clear Browsing Data menu.
3. Tick the Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files options, then click Clear.
For more inquiries and if you need some Technical Support from an error within the Portal, please contact us at
Please attach a screenshot of the error you receive from the portal
Start A Course
Enroll In A Course Today
Make the right decision for your future. Sign up for a course today!